Tuesday, March 9, 2010

MY Samuel


Okay, well he's not really mine per say...guess he really belongs to his parents but that is neither here or there...really it's not! Trust me! What you don't trust me!?! Whatever!
Any who...my brother and his wife came up this last weekend for my mom's 50Th birthday party, so on their way to my parents house they stopped by and visited with us. They no sooner got into the house than I was itching to take that baby out of his car seat...thankfully he was up and not sleeping. THAT would have been torture! This is Frank with Samuel and Eli.
The funny thing with Eli and Samuel is that Eli is almost 16months and Samuel is 6 months and they are very close weight and height wise...I may grow my babies big but they grow small.
Auntie and Samuel! Look at that baby's smile! I also got a kiss from him...my first! It was the BEST! And yes as you all have guessed I am the best and the favorite! To think otherwise is blasphemous!




I see my brother all over my nephew's face! I miss this baby terribly! Thankfully I get to see him in July and I will make (OK well the goal is) it to his 1st birthday....He needs me and I him....I wish he (and his parents of course!) didn't live so far away. It's so hard having them live so far away from me! I don't have many people to annoy around here!
Well that's enough showing off and bragging about my nephew...don't want to start making people feel bad about not having this handsome feller as their nephew!
Take care and have a good day tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. He is So David's son. I am so glad you got to see and hold and kiss him. You are a wonderful Auntie.

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...