Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Monkey

Isn't Eli just the cutest!?! Oh shoot wait a sec! I was mistaken...this is NOT Eli...have no fear folks!Here is Eli! This is a monkey too. He is rotten to the core people! Today I caught him standing on Charlie (who for some unknown reason was putting up with it...what's up with that?)...and not just on Charlie but on Charlie's rib cage! What gives! All so he could reach something by the TV! He's also been caught standing on his 'bikes' and also on his dad's sub woofer speaker! You know he really is like a puppy. Sucks you in with his cuteness and how little he is...and then BAM! He shows you what he can really do. Puppies are like that you know...all cute and cuddly for awhile and then they aren't puppies that are cute and cuddly...but dogs...with needs and issues of their own...they become a terrorist in their own way...I think God made kids that way...suck us in for the first year and then after that it's all on your own people!

1 comment:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...