Sunday, March 28, 2010

VERY Belated Birthday

So on March 20Th at 3:42 AM, my baby turned 8 this year!!! I just can not believe this! Where has the time gone? Absolutely blows my mind!

Here is Ian...he's about 4-6 months old. I still get this look...what!?!Here is my son 8 years later! SOB! Time for birthday spankings from daddy! Quite fun!
Dru joined in the fun...they really do enjoy it when daddy holds the big brother down, easy target!
Lee really going for it...check his stance out!Even Eli got in on the fun...he didn't spank nearly as hard as the other brothers...of course he wasn't quite sure what was going on anyway...he just wanted to do it too!Ian and his birthday ice cream cake! He lives for ice cream cake! What a handsome fella!

He had a good day and got a gift he's been waiting for since he saw it and Grandpa Lee and Grandma Paulson's house on Christmas day....thank goodness they came through and got it for him! He got some money and some great outdoor games and items! He had a great day! I love you Ian!

4 comments:

  1. Cutie face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when he was born and I'm almost positive it was NOT 8 years ago. He's so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, an 8 year old can take that many spankings? When I was younger I would have cried {but again, my birthday spankings were pretty hard. All of your boys are SO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...