Monday, March 29, 2010

Concert

Last Thursday Lee had his first Kindergarten music program! It was SO much fun! Our Lee just loves to sing, he's been singing for as long as I can remember. When I was 8+ months pregnant Frank and I went to a concert. The concert was Trans Siberian Orchestra...was one of the coolest concerts I had been to in a long time! Well through the whole concert Lee was kicking and moving around to the beat and the rhythm of the music. He's not stopped since!
So that evening was no different! He sang, he did the motions, he smiled, got bashful when he spotted us all there....typical!Caught in action...not sure what song they were singing here. Elephants Have Wrinkles or Going To The Zoo (the song is not lost on me, we who already LIVE in the zoo). Lee really likes the Zoo song...I hear it at least once a day if not more.
One of the other really fun things we got to see was a little square dancing I'm guessing. It really looked like Lee had a GREAT time! He had a smile on his face the whole time! He had a lot of fun dancing the night away! Can we say American Idol?

2 comments:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...