Sunday, March 7, 2010

Our Day At The Park

So I decided on Saturday that we would go for a walk...walk where I didn't know. And then I decided we'd go to the park. It's been awhile since we have been there and the boys would love it. So the park we went...Charlie was a bit of a handful but he was just terribly excited to not be left behind...silly dog! Ian wanted me to take this picture of him. It's not a half bad one at that! I can't believe this boy is going to turn 8 in a few days! Seriously! Where did the time go!?!
Here is my Eeyore...My Lee-Lee...this boy walks to a beat of a different drum...you say right he says left. We want pancakes he wants waffles...people like to say he's stubborn...really at times he's a brat...not stubborn. He's a good boy though!
Lee wanted to push his little brothers on the swings...this won't last forever...quicker than I want to he's not going to want to have much to do with me or his little brothers...or big brother for that matter. Am I really up for this? 'Mommy...I'm going to wear my deer shirt...I like my deer shirt.' says Dru. 'OK Dru...you wear that shirt!' says mom. This kid! I tell you what...from the day he was born Frank and I have always said, 'lucky this kid is so cute...or__(fill in the blank)_____' This kid...he's got looks (how that happened I don't know!) He could be in so much trouble and then he'll look at you the right way...and not be in so much trouble! Goober! Here's my other Eeyore...I REALLY like this picture...not too bad if I don't say so myself. (patting self on the back). This kid...he had so much in that swing...going up the stairs and meeting Ian at the slide and then going down the slide with Ian. What fun the curvy slide was! It really was a good day and the boys had so much fun and Charlie did REALLY well! I'm so impressed with him sometimes and then he does something stupid like eat a diaper....not just any diaper though...you get the picture I hope and I want to shake the dog and ask why!?! NASTY! Anyway, Eli is up...again...(still think his ears are bothering him...stuff hasn't been right since)...so I must go to him before he wakes the whole house up.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like such a fun time! I'm glad it was nice enough to get out of the house.

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...