Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Brush Strokes

While fooling around at soccer practice yesterday, I took some pictures. Yesterday really was a beautiful day. The clouds are coming in for deluge of rain coming and we also had a red sky at night. We all know what that means right?

Red sky at night, sailors delight. Red sky at morn, sailors be warned. It's truly beautiful! God was painting that day...the brush strokes of his paint brush!

I like how this one is wispy. This one is by far my favorite...I can't pin point exactly what I really like about it but it speaks to me.
This one reminds me of a trail leading somewhere...like at the end of a rainbow...

Just wanted to share...feeling very thoughtful...taking a look into myself...life....things...ah! I know the word I'm looking for, thanks for stumbling along with me...I was looking for the word Introspective...that's what I've been feeling lately.

2 comments:

  1. I just love when in a very simple moment I can totally see/feel the hand of God - brush strokes and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look at the sky like that all the time. makes you feel like a grain of sand.

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...