Saturday, October 16, 2010

Visitors

On Thursday I had a very special little guy come to visit me!! I've been looking forward to this for awhile. We don't get to see each other a lot cause we live far away from each other...it's really kind of sad. Makes this Auntie very sad, I'm his fave you know.

Look at that handsome face! He loves his Auntie and I love him! The hours I had with him were not nearly enough time. Samuel and his daddy learning some tunes.
My boys with their Uncle....all boy were on the floor playing at one time or another. Just getting to know each other and having some fun.

Samuel cracked me up...he would go up to Eli for like 5 minutes and pet/rub the top of his head. He was just trying to be ever so gentle and sweet, Eli however just ignored him. Samuel is 14 months and he weighs the same and is a smidge shorter than Eli and Eli is 24months. This just cracks me up...I have itty bittys.

Uncle David was the new toy at our house, there were tickle wars, wrestling each other to the ground, and in general just use their Uncle as their personal jungle gym. My brother just looks so enthused to be with his nephews...I think he forgot to smile.
Had a good visit and snuggled with my nephew, who I miss very much. I can't wait until he's old enough that I can have him stay with me for awhile. I am looking forward to going to see him Spring Break, keeping everything crossed that it happens...so much time between now and then!
Well take care and have a good Sunday! Go Seahawks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...