Sunday, October 17, 2010

Some Randomness

So because I have been traveling around with my camera by my side these days, I decided I would fool around with my camera and a few settings. I also had a few sorta willing participants.
Eli was having so much fun swinging around the tree and trying to climb it, thankfully he didn't get far! Smile my man!
Awwww Mom!?!
I love this face...so serious.

But I LOVE this face much more! That's more like the Dru we all know and love!

I hope that everyone has had a good weekend. Mine was busy but fun. I cooked 2 pumpkins and made some wonderful pumpkin muffins. I am on the prowl now for some yummy recipes to make with my new found pumpkin puree. I only have 20+ cups to use...and because I'm an over achiever I have 2 more big ones left to cook and puree...we'll be eating pumpkin for awhile. I'm toying with pumpkin soup...anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...