Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cheesey

I'm continuing my post from Boo-tacular...only because I think they are too cute! These were at the pumpkin patch we were at. We saw them right before we were leaving and Dru was a good sport about letting me to take his picture. I especially thought this dragon was cute! The cutest little pumpkin the the patch! Do they really have to grow up on us?
Eli was also a good sport, which is surprising for him! Not his 'normal' that's for sure! I love this baby and does he really have to be my last? May I introduce you to Blanche? How about Gracie Leeann? OK, it's Dru...sigh!! I had a 50/50 chance.
This picture just has me rolling!!!! I love the look on Eli's face and the look on his friends face! It was a rough few moments for his friend...she was tired but all went out the window when the tractor started up for the hayride! Everything can be fixed by a tractor ride! Especially if it's on a John Deere!

We had fun that day and like I said before the weather was great!
My friend's niece is working on getting better. She is getting the medicine she needs but the cost for each shot is sky high! I believe her dad said it was $30,000 a shot...I can't even fathom! They are hoping this starts working for her soon, as she has had some more seizures. Please pray that everyone around her stays healthy...one of the side effects from this medicine is a compromised immune system...
Thank you guys!
Hey...did you guys know it was 10-10-10??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Have a good night everyone!

2 comments:

  1. They are so cheesey but I love those painted cutouts. LOL Dru is such a good sport. Eli made his friend cry!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...