Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Diggin' Around

When my brother and sister in law were here last week we pulled out some pictures from when we were little. I also pulled out these kinds of photos...black and whites of my grandmother and my grandfather's side of the family. I LOVE these kinds of pictures...love to see where I come from, who I look like and who my kids look like. This is my grandmother, I can't believe how much hair she had when she was born!!!! None of my kids had this kind of hair...now my brother's son...well he had a head of hair like this. It's fun to dig around in these kinds of pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...