Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sing...Sing A Song...

So..sing a song...

How about...You are my sunshine, my only sunshine...not your speed? Here's one...When I dip you dip (bounce with me folks)! Let's see...what about...hold on I'm thinking of one...wait for it. Ah! North...to Alaska! Nothing like hearing your hubby singing songs like that! Better yet...drop it like it's HOT! There's so many more but I'll spare you all and tell you the real song we will be singing here in a few months: All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth...


Last night around 10pm something or other Lee stumbled out of his room. This can't be good...he went to bed earlier that night because he didn't feel good. Had the whole headache and cold/shivers thing going. COOTIES!!! I am not ready for cooties yet this year...SO not ready for THAT! My answer to that is to run the sanitize cycle today on comforters and pillows and just about anything else I can shove in my washer. Although I have reservations about doing this. Here's why. It seems every time I do cootie patrol like that someone always gets sick right after that. I don't know why but it does. There are times I think it doesn't pay to clean...we are all healthy and no one is sick. Then I get this hair brained idea I should clean and before I know it we are all dropping like flies. So we'll see what happens here...I'm not holding my breath!

He came out handing me a tooth. Finally that tooth came out!!! Good Grief! I have been begging that child to let me pull it out all the way! He kept saying no with fear and panic in his eyes. I really have no idea why...don't suppose it could be from the last time he asked me to pull his other front tooth out (it kinda hurt when it didn't' come out). I digress. So now Lee has two missing front teeth and his smile has changed completely. I've said this before and I'll say it again...one tooth falls out the rest just fall out around you. Out of nowhere teeth start getting loose and just fall out...it gets crazy!

Here is my toothless baby boy...he and his daddy can both say they sung the infamous Christmas song about front teeth!



Update: My friend's niece has been diagnosed with Infantile Spasms (baby seizures)...with that information in hand they now have somewhere to start. They have medicine they want to give her but they need to make sure everything will work before giving to her. The good thing is they have something to give her the drawback is that it has some really bad side effects, it severely cripples the immune system, but they need to stop the spasms. If she continues to have them it could cause some brain issues. So, yeah for that and yeah for the medicine if she can take it. Which they should find out soon. So keep those prayers coming my friends! My other friend's son did start his first chemo treatment. I am hoping his treatment went as well as can be expected. Keeping his mom and wife and rest of family in your prayers. Thank you!

1 comment:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...