Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures

So today Dru was sick, much to my horror! We had plans today to go see my parents and go to a Cider mill. He was running a fever over 100' for at least an hour after he woke up and he said his tummy, back and neck hurt. All bad signs!! So upset! These kids are always wrecking things I tell you...I'm kidding! It's just a sign of the times and season.

Anyway, back to my story. I still had some kids to take to the bus stop and so I left Dru and Eli at home while I took them up the street. Eli was not happy with me...not in one itty bitty bit! Screamed and cried at me. After the boys get on the bus I wander my way home. I walked in and about died...of laughter that is.

I walked to something like this:
Except he had 3 plugs in his mouth and was sniffing from crying, he was THAT upset with me!!! Here he was doing this for fun and to be funny. What a cutie...if he had his way he'd have a plug (or two as we can see) in his mouth, and one in each hand and wherever else he could stash them on his person! He's been this way since he was born and could shove his own plug in his mouth at 1 or 2 months old!

On another note...Dru wasn't sick for very long. I think he got whatever Lee had last week or so...started out with a fever, bad headache, cold all over...he was sick for like half a day!! Same with Dru...I should have just drug the kid and then hauled him to my parents and had fun anyway...*HUGE EXASPERATED SIGH*

Thankfully, we were able to reschedule and should be going the end of October...everything...and I do mean everything is crossed here!!!

1 comment:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...