Wednesday, May 18, 2011

E-L-M-O!!!!

So today was the day!!! We saw Elmo!!  This year's play was called Elmo's Healthy Hero's! 

Because I am who I am, I forgot to grab my camera to take with me to the show.  I am so mad at myself!!!

Here is Eli posing for me in his Elmo gear, he has no idea what he's in for!!


Here are the littles!   Can you tell which one is excited???  Dru had such a big day today...Elmo and we went out to eat!! His pick even!
This years Elmo was much better with the story than I thought last yeaqrs was.  They also included more things from the show Sesame street than what I saw last year...they had Elmo's World and Journey to Ernie which my boys of course love.  So all in all I think the 4 of us had a blast.  Lunch was at RR (red robin) although if you ask Eli where we ate he will tell you we at at McDonald's.  That was his pick and he spent a few minutes trying to convince Dru that's where we should eat lunch, Dru didn't budge.  Thank goodness!  And since Eli lives on air he had 3 fries and a side dish of Mandarin oranges...*eye rolling* On the other hand, cheaper bill...I guess.  He did promptly eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich when we got home though.  I loved seeing Eli get excited when the characters came on the stage, I'm not sure what he was thinking but there was some excitement.

All in all it was a good day, filled with as Dru put it, our hearts were laughing.  That pretty much sums it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...