Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Gift

Every year, for the last couple of years anyway my Mother in law has taken the Daughter in laws to get Pedi's.  This last year I have gotten Pedi's I get different colors each time...Well I did 5 different colors and asked Frank what color I should get.  He is color blind so I suggested black, he laughed and said get Bruin colors.  For those of you who don't know what the Bruins are they are a hockey team from Boston, they are Frank's favorite hockey team.  So I got my toes done in yellow and had a black flower put on, those are the Bruins colors...well the yellow is as close to Goldenrod I could get.

So Happy Mother's Day

1 comment:

  1. pretty flowers, wierd colors! LOL but you are so game to try anything once. :D Happy Mother's Day

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...