Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I Need My Boy 'Bugs'!

I know this little boy...well he's not so little anymore...he's 12.  Man those were a quick 12 years!  I digress!  This boy loves bugs and animals, therefore his momma nicknamed him 'Bugs'. 

I kept finding these on Charlie while we were camping...at first I thought it was a Tick...scared me silly.  Why I don't know but whatever.  My brother in law didn't think so because it had too many legs...

Three of these things later and my skin is CRAWLING!!! WHAT is this thing!?! 
Nasty is what that is!!  Bugs...is this a spider??

OK, my skin is crawling again...gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...