Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Park

 We (don't forget I'm using the royal we) are coming along.  The boys don't stop hounding their dad about getting it done and is he working on it and does it really look like he's done much to it.  Poor Frank!!!  The farther along he gets though the boys are funny to listen to.  Dad! You are doing a great job! Dad! You are doing awesome!  Frank just grumbles and says thanks guys!  I find it funny but I'm not the one being scrutinized.

So by now we have the swing set arm up, the canopy up and the rock wall along with the ladder.  We are now working on the slides.  We have one up and are working on getting the second one up.

 Eli using the ladder out and helping daddy by making sure it was sturdy.  Dru using the rock wall!!!  All the boys love that one!
 We now have the second slide up!  Eli and Dru are beside themselves with excitement.  It took Frank and I both of us to keep them off before the slides were bolted down and usable.
Finally they got to try the slides out!  WHAT FUN! 

Eli, from the start, has been calling this set his park.  He cracks us up.  He is always asking to go play at his park, I love how he processed this in his head! 

Camping is in the future and the count down has dwindled...I have 4 very excited boys beside themselves with anticipation for this trip!

2 comments:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...