Saturday, October 15, 2011

Awareness

So, as with any month, October is a busy month.  Many things happen in this month...one thing that takes place is awareness.  This month I have several to show.

This is Domestic Violence-It's taken a personal context for me (not me...)

This is for Infant Loss.  I don't like dealing with this.  Johnathan you were a cutie and your momma misses you and we won't forget you!  To all the other Loss Mommas out there...I'm sorry, we won't forget!

Apparently it's like a needle in a haystack looking for Pink ribbon pictures...so this is my take on it for Breast Cancer Awareness.  It runs in my family...my grandmother and an Aunt who are survivors and of course I know friends/acquaintances who are survivors.  Cancer is such and UGLY thing in any form!

This is also Down Syndrome awareness....I don't personally know someone with a child with Downs but I have a friend who does.  And really just because I don't know anyone doesn't make it any less important.

LOOK!! I found a picture of pink ribbons!!! Sorry it's small...it won't let me make it bigger...and I found it under a google search of Army Awareness ribbons???? Really?? Again no one asked me!
So there's my little 2 bits worth for today...

Just be aware people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...