Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Kumbaya

Last Sunday Ian had a recital with hand bells.  Ian and several kids from church practice every Tuesday for an hour and last year they played Jesus Loves Me and it was beautiful!  This year they are practicing hard and this was their first recital of the year.  In a few Sundays they will be playing the hand bells with the church choir...I think they are a bit more nervous on that one.  I heard tonight though they practiced a Christmas song...I bet that will sound BEAUTIFUL! Ian is wearing the gray, button shirt.  He did great and I'm proud of him!

Just a few shots of Ian playing bells..these were the best ones


2 comments:

  1. They did good! Ian looks so serious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was totally playing the serious, I'm too cool for all you guys that day. Not sure how I feel about this development of late.

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...