Saturday, October 29, 2011

Update

So...I know it's been 10 days since I last posted...but I have been busy.  Excuses I know!

But...here's an update on some things I've been doing, the family has been doing and just some general did you know information.

Today, the 29th is Mother-in-Law day...did anyone else get the memo cause I called my MIL and teasingly said I'm sorry I dropped the ball.  How come Hallmark hasn't jumped on this?  Inquiring minds would like to know.

We are potty training Eli.  So YEAH for potty training and then UGH for potty training.  Now don't get me wrong, we are glad to be potty training...but I quickly remembered ALL the things I hate about potty training.  They touch the toilet (GAG!), for whatever reason TP is really fun to play with and unroll but to actually use it is foreign? Can some explain to me why it's OK to piddle on your clothes instead of using it?? We also visit EVERY bathroom where ever we are...it's getting old and it's only been 4 days.  However, 4 days and only 2 accidents is NOT bad...so way to go Eli!

I'd love to type more but my husband is making my neck hurt trying to stay away and watch the Husky game through his eyelids.  So I'm going to give up the computer so he can do his fantasy teams and go to bed...Poor Cinderella!

I'll update again soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...