Monday, April 5, 2010

Plugging Along

Just going through some of my folders of pictures so I can get them ready for back up. These photos just stood out to me.

This was June 2009 in Ohio
October 2007
March 2007 Whibey Island at the beach
Tulip Fields 2009 Eli~ I forget the folder this was in, but I'm guessing late 2008 or early 2009

Haven't been up to much lately. This week is Spring Break and I'm already ready for school to get started up again. I have at least 2 sick kids and 1 kid that's going to have 4 teeth pulled on Friday. Things could get interesting at some point this week! Take care and just keep plugging along at life!


2 comments:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...