Wednesday, May 5, 2010

1-2-3 Imagination

Yesterday, Frank and I took Dru to go see Elmo at the Tacoma Dome. This was Dru's second year going and he had such a blast last time with Frank. I had to bribe Dru a bit this time around. He really didn't want me to go this time because he just wanted to go with his daddy and take the truck. I had to bribe Dru with his dad. Originally I wanted to take Dru...he wouldn't agree to it unless his daddy could go. I conceded. We had so much fun, although I think this might have been last time that he might be really into it. We'll see though.

This is Dru in the infamous truck on our way to get something to eat. We ate at Sonics and it was yummy. Dru and I ate WAY too much and our guts hurt...we were pretty much uncomfortable the whole night. Note to self: just cause the food is there doesn't mean we have to eat all of it.
The dome...or as Dru likes to say...the Opadopa Dome :) Love when they can pronounce things so well.

This is Dru's new t-shirt. He got white this time since he had black last time.

Well this is just part 1 of the Elmo installment. Look for the next one tomorrow!

I hope everyone had a great day!

2 comments:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...