Saturday, May 8, 2010

Bad Momma

So I know this is a bad picture but it does show the color and how much his eye got swollen. Want to know how that happened and put me on the list of whose not going to win the Mother of Year Award...for a long while.

Today I was working out and had no idea how close to me he was. Well he was that close. I kicked him in the eye on accident. I feel horrible! I guess I'm glad we aren't taking Mother's Day pictures or anything!
Poor guy! I can't bear to look at it! I kicked him so hard.. See I have a theory...go with me on this. I've had some experiences only I could come up with. For instance, I managed to get all tangled up in a treadmill and fall off it. That's a story. I've have also managed to tear 3 of my 4 tendons in my ankle from working out at Curves. Then there is today...I've now taken that extra step and taken to hurting others. So here's my theory (I had a point before I started rambling here) that working out and being fit really is dangerous to my health and others!
So if you need an excuse you can use that...Lord knows I think it all the time!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry this happened Anita. I hope it looks better today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh my. Well there went your trophy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Auntie you make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...