Thursday, May 6, 2010

Imagine...Again

Here we are again at the Opadopa Dome waiting for Elmo and Sesame Street. You know the gang right? Big Bird, Oscar, Grungetta, Abby, Grover (my personal fave), and the list goes on. We were in the 6Th row from the stage...very cool!
Dru and his date...He was quite excited to go with his dad and to take his daddy's truck. Dru and his tag along. I was allowed to come after Frank asked if I could come if he came and if they could still take the truck. So Dru said I could come, originally I thought it would be fun just Dru and I. He, however, did not think that was a good idea.
Well....here's the man of the hour. Yup, there's Bono...I mean Elmo. Elmo came out on the stage and you would have thought Bono or Bon Jovi had walked out for a concert! The screaming and crying that ensued was. And here's the kicker...it wasn't the just the kids I heard it was the parents too. That was the funny part, cracked me up.
Dru during the intermission another picture of Dru...by this time he was more interested in going home and staying up. Until I told him if we went home he'd have to go to bed...he was not keen on that. So we stayed and he enjoyed it.

Love the spilt popcorn on the floor...thank goodness we weren't the only ones with something spilled on the ground!
Today turned out to be a really nice treat weather wise! The kids got to play outside and Ian had a baseball practice. While he was at practice the other boys played at the park...we ran energy off!! OK well when I say we I really mean them, just so long as we get that straight. Here's to hoping tomorrow and the weekend hold good weather! I am loving the weather allowing us outside and me getting me some gardening done!

1 comment:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...