Monday, May 31, 2010

Prayer Warriors

I am not up to posting much except this...I have a young girl I am friends with, barely 21, and today at 9AM she lost her almost 3 month old son Jonathon. She is so lost right now and I hurt for her loss...it's so big! Her arms ache for her baby... Please pray for her and her family and pray for me for guidance in how I help her and the right things to say. Jonathon was such a sweet and handsome boy with a head of hair that any girl would envy! He was a happy and good baby and he will be missed more than these words can express by his momma. Please keep her in your prayers, I would appreciate it!

Thank you Prayer Warriors!

3 comments:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...