Sunday, May 2, 2010

Bouncy House At The Fair

This is a bit late than I had planned but here it is none the less! We recently went to a local Spring Fair that our town put on. It was SO much fun! It was just Dru, Eli and I and my friend Liz that came with me. We had so much fun and Dru got do to things just him and not having to share with some big or little brothers. It was a good day for Dru...fair food, rides and attention that for the most part was his.

At this fair they had a lot of bouncy houses that were just the right size or bigger for these kids. It really was geared towards families which I LOVE and it was small...which is really up my alley.

Here is Dru in line for a bouncy house in the shape of a space shuttle. Very excited don't you think?Here Dru is starting the climb...such a little fella!He's about half way there. I really had no idea how high this went up until I started following him...I kinda wanted to go up there too...looked kinda fun.He's at the top now, well almost anyway...wonder how long it will take him to get down?It took awhile...longer than I thought. I was thinking I would have to go get him and about that time here he was! Whew! He liked it enough to go up it again...no fear this one.Here is what the bouncy house looks like...HUGE! And those stairs go all the way to the top of that round red part...INSANE! All in all we had fun, I would definitely go again to our small town fair! I have more pictures to come...he tried all kinds of different things. Just him. I think he was enjoying himself...he could go on the rides all by himself and didn't have to share or wait for anyone else. I had fun with him too. Sometimes I think/feel that he tends to get left in the dust because he's in between stages...just that much too young and that much too old. He's a bit stuck right now! I'm so excited for him though, this fall we signed him up for soccer, something he wants to do. He's going to really like it I think!

OK well enough of me rambling...have a good night!

3 comments:

  1. He is getting so big! I'm sure he had a wonderful day. I'm glad you got to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one of those bouncy houses at my HOUSE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a small bouncy house from a friend that is moving...I am going to achieve status on my street and with my nieces and nephews! I am COOL!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...