Monday, May 3, 2010

Pirate Short Stuff

I have someone who has figured out how to climb everything! He's driving me bananas! The kitchen table (I've caught him crawling on the top of it), the side tables, the couches, Dru's bed (and he figured that out by pulling out one of the draws and climbed up on that), the list goes on!

He's being quite naughty here but I'm being the 'great' mom and taking pictures because there's a part of me that thinks this is really cute! He was making noises and pretending to 'get' his dad and I with his sword. Do NOT be deceived by this devilish grin and cute little person! He will wrap himself around your little finger before you know it! T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!!
Have a good day tomorrow folks!

2 comments:

  1. That angel?????????????????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute. BUT it is hard to take a pirate serious with a plug in his mouth. :)

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...