Saturday, May 8, 2010

Some of my Faves

Grover...I love this lovable guy! His humor is right up my alley. My favorite book of all time is "Monster At The End of This Book". He is truly my all time fave! Here's Oscar...also a fave! He always has the nicest things to say.
The Count Von Count....1 bwahahahaha...2 bwahahahahaha (you get the idea)
And then there is Grungetta...she epitomizes everything about me some days...the attire and the look on her face. The dazed look...you've seen it.
S.S Rubber Duckie and most of the gang! This really was a good show and I personally had a good time. I don't know whether it's troubling I knew most of the songs or that Dru was embarrassed by me singing and asked me to stop. Sometimes they start so young!

Dru was talking to me the other day, as we were driving somewhere. He was talking about how excited he was about having gone to see Elmo and how glad he was that he could go with his dad and take his dad's truck. Well I thanked him for letting me come along and how much fun I had. Then out of nowhere he mentions about how it was a surprise. I asked what surprise...a surprise for me or him. And he matter of factly said no, for Elmo. I looked at him and said what? It was a surprise for Elmo that we were there? He said yes! He thinks awful highly of himself! Cracked me up!
Well I hope all are doing well...Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. The Monster at the end of the book.. DANIELS FAVORITE!!!!!! I bet he could still recite it word for word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought it for Dru last Christmas! They also have another one where Elmo is at the end of the book w/Grover.

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...