- I have....been MIA from my blog for awhile
- I am...very tired due to this silly time change we have to do
- I am...getting busier and busier with Spring around the corner
- I am...fighting with my computer as I type this post
- I am a member of this family
I am the mother of this nose picker
- I have been praying a lot lately it seems...cancer, friends, family, marriages, surgeries, my sanity...
- I think I have mentally shut down from things like tsunami's, earthquakes, nuclear reactors. I can no longer process the ramifications of everything that has happened
- I AM a child of God, which I need to be reminded of often...
- This verse has stuck with me: Ecclesiastes 3:1-8~~ There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under Heaven: A time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep an a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, and a time for war and a time for peace.
- Several of those verses are causing me to stop and think and wonder
- I am ready for Spring
- I am NOT however ready for my oldest to be 9 on Sunday (where has the time gone??)
- I am glad to be me
I hope you all are doing well and plugging along. Take care