Thursday, April 7, 2011

On Our Way

A few days ago the boys and I went on a road trip to see my brother, sister in law and my nephew...we went along with my good friend Nikki.  We had such a good time!  We stopped at the Wild Horse Monument just after you go over the Columbia River.  I'd never stopped before and my friend said she was stopping so I did.  It looks really cool and someday I'd like to make the climb up there and look at them.  Sadly if you look close enough people have been 'decorating' the horses...naughty! 
 Quite the view from the turn out for the Monument...I like the clouds.
 Loving my boy Eli here!  If you are wondering, he really does his own stunts...trust me!

This is not a good picture of all of us, it's a good picture of me though! HA!

 Time to have some fun!
We had some fun and the drive wasn't bad.  It is getting easier the older they get and before you know someday we should be able to drive straight through...OK maybe not but at least we'll be stopping cause it's cause we want to, not because someone has to pee since the last rest stop! 

We had a few fun filled days and I'm looking forward to sharing them with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...