Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Faces

While waiting for Lee to get done with his Flag Football Skills Assessment tests, we all fiddled around the field waiting.  So I took a few pictures. 

Dru , don't tell him that sometimes when he makes faces like this he's really hard to say no to or ignore (although the older he gets and the more annoying he gets it's getting easier for me!).
 Isaac...I say smile and let me take your picture.  He says hold on until he gets this look just right.  Cracked me up!  We all were so excited to have Isaac! We got to have him over for a sleepover...Dru finally could have his Isaac for another night, yet again! 
 Eli...he's still cute.  Problem is he's going to turn 3.  I don't like 3 year olds...he's gonna get ugly soon!! Ish!
Hope you all have had a good start to your week so far.  We are busy the next couple of months.  We have started baseball and this year we have 3 in the league.  Which is fine just keeps us busy between practice and games.  And then after Easter Lee starts up doing Flag football, so from Sunday to Thursday it's go, go, go!  The upside to this?  I have 4 boys that go to bed MUCH better than they normally do! AMEN!  Now my only struggle is to go see two nephews play their games because they are in a different league than we are.  I have to make it to at least one...I'm the awesome Auntie remember!?!

1 comment:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...