Friday, June 20, 2014

Hummingbird

I have lived at my house for almost 8 years this year and last year I finally started seeing Hummingbirds.  In years past I have put feeders out with no luck, it's very sad I know.  I put my new hanging basket up and I get a Hummingbird! 
So exciting!
I am trying to plant lots of plants and flowers that are butterfly and hummingbird friendly, I'm just amazing when I see one because the boys are so loud sometimes.  I will say though that when they see a Hummingbird they have the same awe and will immediately get quiet and watch them for awhile.
 
So here are my shots, nothing spectacular but definitely fun and pretty cool!
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...