Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Slacking

I have to say this year has been the worst year yet in my picture taking, meaning I am normally very good about taking my camera everywhere but dog-gone these camera phones!! (and my laziness). 

So tonight I finally got around to uploading my pictures from my phone to the computer...seriously I forgot I took so many pictures...I haven't been that bad per say, but definitely not my norm.  I came across things I had totally forgotten about...treasures!

So here are a few of them that I came across:

 
A morning sunrise
 One of my new favorite pictures
 Kindergarten round-up for Eli
:/
 Yes momma?
 Hands down my favorite pictures so far of Dru and I desperately want him to grow his hair out again!!
 I don't see enough of this, need to see more of it!
 Mighty and our baseball player
 In my 2 years of hiking Mt. Peak I have come across snakes, bunnies, squirrels, woodpeckers and birds, and chipmunks.  One random day I came across this humdinger! Tried to catch it but I was out of practice.
 Looks best on me, now there is not fighting from the boys on who this DAWG belongs to!  Paulson house mascot! WOOF!
 There is a reason these dogs belong to us!
 Saying good morning to daddy
 Silly picture to made daddy smile...smile daddy!
 
I'm so glad I finally got around to getting these pictures up...I came across many more!
 
It's the last stretch of the school year, summer-itis has set in...well realistically Memorial weekend it set in.  Either way...I'm excited but I'm also approaching it with a slight case of trepidation.  It has been a rough road of late with them.  This parenting thing is something else, but I'm sure I don't need to tell people that.  (sometimes it's nice to say it out loud though)
 
Till the next time my friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...