Monday, June 30, 2014

Par-Tay

As you know I do an annual party at my house on the last day of school...this year was lots of fun too!  We added a new member, a buddy for Eli.  He was so excited to be here with us and getting to do big boy stuff!  He did good...just a few bumps and hiccups along the way but that's what happens.
 
Here are a few pictures of happy faces!  Lots of pizza and breadsticks were eaten and probably way too much ice cream and toppings inhaled with cookies on the side!  The next morning Auntie made pancakes from scratch and sausage and hash browns, all washed down with juice.  We watched We watched the new Fairy movie, Pirate Fairy movie (I liked it!) and then we watched the next day the Percy Jackson movie...the second one.  I can't remember the title!  Grrr!
 
Anyway, enjoy the pictures, I think we all had fun and actually slept decently.
 
 

 Our new friend!!  He loved it all I think!




 Buddies!

Not sure what was being plotted here but it was something!  Could have been Lee's hair getting made over by his cousin.









 Auntie needs her group picture!

 
 Quick!  Everyone do a crazy something and take a picture!


The next morning with their bellies full watching Percy Jackson.




Ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...