Monday, August 17, 2009

Birthday Boy

So today was Frank's birthday! He's 33 today! Man he's old ;) Kidding! Well I couldn't find the newborn picture of him like I wanted, and you know it will show up after I post this...of course!

But this is Frank with his dad when his dad and mom got married.Frank and his cousin.Frank and Ian...Frank was having a moment...OK well he has a lot of moments...this is just one we caught on camera.
See, told you...he has moments! This is Bob The Builder Gone WRONG! But I love it anyway! That's MY guy!
And here he is more recently. This was on our way to Ilwaco. He hurt his back so I drove and we were going so he could go fishing with his family. He had a great time fishing with his family. So that was good. He looks very tired here and he is...he works very hard for us.

So today Frank took the day off for his birthday...that and his back still hurts from doing something really stupid earlier this week. So today we went to town to see if there was ANYTHING at all possible that Frank could buy himself with his birthday money. Alas, he couldn't find anything he desperately needed...YET! So we went home and I cooked the lasagna I had made earlier this morning and cookie fruit salad and garlic bread. Then, because my belly was full, I crashed on the couch for a nap. I have no idea what happened. Anyway, before Ian had to go to practice, we put some candles in a dessert dish I had made for Frank instead of cake. He doesn't like cake, so I made Reece's Peanut butter Bars. I think all in all he had a good day!
Here are the Reece's Bars I made....he'll be lucky if there are any left for tomorrow.
I hope everyone has a good week!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Frank. YOU have 4 little "Franks"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auntie I DO have 4 little Frank's, but I'll tell you I'm in there somewhere...well that's what I keep telling myself anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...