Monday, August 31, 2009

Rockin' the School Day

So today was the first day of school for Ian and sorta for Lee, but we'll get him a different day.

Ian was so excited to start school, he has been counting the days down and it has finally arrived! Yeah for school! I hope he always keeps that excitement when things and the grades get really hard, and life changes as it does for everyone.

He was telling me mom, it's time to go to the bus stop...hitch 'em up and lets GO!
One of the important things of starting school is the backpack accessory...Here is Ian's awesome backpack. Cool right? He's got a lunch box that matches!

And of course the new shoes that make us jump higher and run faster. These are Ian's, and they are Sketchers. And yes that's important. He's only 7 folks but he does know name brand on a few things. His Grandma Paulson bought those for him and she choked on the price but boy did she make her grandson happy! He has red and silver metallic shoes...I hope these last longer than his other Sketchers he had last year, they lasted all of 3 months.

I went to take this picture and had to look away from the camera cause I just couldn't believe how much he'd grown in 3 years. He's gotten so tall and keeps getting older and I really don't like that, not one little bit. Well, I was going to show you his pictures from 2007 and 2008 but I can't get them to do what I want, so you'll just have to picture it...pictured? Good, he's gotten too big! Don't you think? I thought so.

3 comments:

  1. He is getting VERY big. A coat in August? Come on mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First days of school are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Auntie NIkki he wanted to wear his winter coat, that wind breaker is what I was able to talk him into!!! He's a weird kid!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...