Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Water Babies

OK so here are some more pictures from my mini vacation.

Here the boys are playing Ring Around The Rosie...Dru did NOT want to go under the water! Lee got out of the pool and was a bit cold. It was warm there but when that wind picked up there was a bit of a chill. I'm not sure Lee could clench his teeth anymore.
Kids boiling themselves in the hot tub, these people kept this thing HOT! On the last day it was 110! I kid you not!

See Sparky perked up on the last day, this is before we headed in for lunch and to go home. But darn it all if that face doesn't just wash away all the frustration from me.

What frustrations? See already I had forgotten!
Dru, he had so much fun. Have no idea what he's doing here but darn it if he's not cute too!

My friend and her kiddos...Blondie there was jumping in with out a life jacket and was so proud of himself and so was his big brother!
All the boys on the floaties together!
Dru and his buddie/friend Lame (and yes that's just how he says it)
Tweedledee and Tweedledum...
He loved his life jacket that Auntie Ikki let him borrow. SO brave with it on!

OK well I have run out of time, Eli is in his bed screaming at me. So enjoy my photos and look for the next post!

1 comment:

  1. I want my pool to be 110 degrees! Those faces are delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...