Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Prayers

I am asking for prayers for some family members. Today something horrible happened to them, they had a fire in their house and they are now staying in a hotel room. Please pray for them as school is also starting for their oldest child. The child will be starting Kindergarten which is a big deal and a lot of change on top of that, there was a fire in his home. How traumatizing! I remember when we had a fire in our house and just how horrible it was and how hard it was and how traumatizing it is.

I don't have any other information other than this link and the phone call we got. They are all well, no one is hurt. I don't know how much they lost...I really don't know anything. So I ask for your prayers for them while they figure things out and try to get past this scary and horrible thing that happened to them.

Thank you!




Early morning fire displaces Covington family | Kent News from KOMONews.com

Shared via AddThis

1 comment:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...