Monday, August 10, 2009

Pour Some Sugar on Me

So I went to Crescent Bar this last week with a friend and we had so much fun. On the last night we were there, the community had a Karaoke Night. As you can imagine there were a variety of people there and lots of drinking. So my friend and I watched the whole show and we were in stitches the whole time. Pretty sure my stomach was hurting after that show. We were also scolded by a mother who saw us up on our porch laughing...apparently the ones we were laughing at were her sons...course they were some of the drunkest. Can't help that. But this mother was DEAD serious that she didn't appreciate us laughing at her kids. Silly woman.

In this video they are singing a song but what is also funny is the man in the background behind the singers. This guy was so drunk and was doing his own thing and the singers didn't have a clue what was going on behind them. We just had so much fun watching this...we truly are cheap thrills! I have more videos of our vacation...so keep an eye out for more posts!

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. How dare you make fun of someones drunk kids! :) It looks like you had almost too much fun~

    ReplyDelete
  2. The audacity right Auntie! You can NEVER have too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And just for the record those drunk "kids" were very much adults! Also VERY drunk.

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...