Friday, August 21, 2009

Generate

OK folks. What's in a name?

Want to help me generate a name?

For the last 2 years going on 3, Frank and his family have done Fantasy Football. Last year a few people forgot their passwords and couldn't get into their team and we tried to fix it and ask for help but no such luck. So this year we are going to a different site for our Fantasy Football, which gives me the opportunity to pick a name that will strike fear in the hearts and minds of all other Paulson's. I will NOT be toyed with kind of name. The last two years my team name has been The Frogstompers...if anyone knows me you all know I like frogs and the color purple. I am open to just about anything.

So give me your suggestions, I'd love to see what everyone comes up with.

5 comments:

  1. Auntie that's not really helpful :) Nikki,...yeah...

    Or Bonefrogs? Someone said Sweat Peas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. See the problem is I don't even know what Fantasy Football is! The only Fantasy I have is living Angela Jolie's life!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...