Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Party Pooper

"Every party has a pooper; every pooper has a party". Well you get the idea.

Little Sparky here...well we left for Crescent Bar on Wednesday. And when we left he had a little fever and I didn't really think much about it. Well, sheesh I should have. That bugger...or booger had a decent fever for 3 days and THEN even felt the need to puke a few times and fill his diaper for me more than once. RUDE! So anyway...he pretty much was a sourpuss the whole time...literally!

This picture is of when he was quiet for the first time we'd been there...so SEVERAL hours, not that he was quiet for several hours but that we'd been there for hours before he was every quiet...ever...we all basked in the peacefulness of it all.I don't like this one bit momma! Not ONE bit!Quiet time with Auntie Ikki (this is how Dru says it, cracks me up!) Every time we got in the pool this kid would fall asleep in the pool! Such a weirdo!This IS my happy face! He was done before he was ever placed in the car seat on Wednesday afternoon to go to Crescent Bar...DONE! And I'll have you know he perked up to his old self when we got home, all flirty with his dad and talking up a storm....*shaking head here*By the time I took this photograph he was starting to perk up but not too much. At least he's not crying...he had my friends kids in a tizzy! Which was funny too. He cried with me and them and they just wouldn't leave him on the ground to cry, so they held him as he cried.
I sure hope next summer he's better than he was this time. This kid is SO high maintenance it's silly...he's not a girl for heaven's sakes!

3 comments:

  1. Maybe the water made him feel cooler.. Poor little fellow.. you two are just mean! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He needs and Auntie just like you, Auntie Sharon ;)

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...