Saturday, February 27, 2010

Titanic

So I'm not sure the last time I saw this movie but it's always a good one. I just caught myself holding my breath and the last moment and not letting go until we kicked to the surface! And then they were suppose to keep holding hands and not let go and Jack couldn't hold on! Thank goodness he made it! Thank goodness I know already how this movie ends! I"m now at the part where she has found something to lay on but Jack has not...the whistle is blowing...Rose just hold on a little bit longer! The fact that this was based off a true story is so heartbreak! I still cry and tear up! The scenes that KILL me are the ones of the older couple holding each other in their beds and the one where the Irish mother is telling her children a bed time stories...those wrench my heart every time!

Well I haven't been up to much, just hanging out with my family and playing some Super Mario Bros. games. Oh and doing some much needed cleaning...bleh! I am missing my dear friend Nikki...her computer is sick and texting just doesn't suit me for all the things we need to tell each other! The computer guy better fix it soon! She said she wasn't giving up her computer for Lent but I think she was fibbing! Fibber!

I'm at the part now where the boats have finally come to get the ones in the water and I always get goosebumps...so tragic. What a memory to have seen that...all those bodies....

Anyway...I'm rambling now and I tend to do that...so off I go! I hope everyone has had a good weekend and I'll be back...(yes in the Terminator voice...I know it was going thru your head that way!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...