Monday, April 12, 2010

Going Bankrupt

So it wasn't enough that last Friday Ian has some teeth pulled and the Tooth Fairy came and left money for him, but tonight Lee lost yet another tooth today. He was half way out and so I asked him to if he wanted to pull it out for him. At first he said no and then after awhile when he tried eating he finally said yes. So I just yanked it out and there you have it. So you could say it's my fault but it would have been a matter of time really and I'd be back where I'm at now. Catch 22.

This is Lee's tooth for the Tooth Fairy...written by his own hand! Very important!!He lost his other bottom one, and of course due to that lost tooth there is of course yet another lost tooth. I'm telling you the tooth Fairy is going to go bankrupt! He did ask me today or was it yesterday? Either way, he asked me when it was his turn to get his teeth pulled...I love how somewhere along the line Frank and I have glamorized getting teeth pulled so that now the next big/cool thing is to get your teeth pulled! *shaking my head* Where have we gone wrongFor those of you who want the up close and personal view it's there! Blood and all, of course you can see the white of the new tooth coming in...that's one tooth...I'd like to know where the other tooth is going to come in...if it comes at all.
So here are the Toothless Wonder Boys! Hear the wind whistle through their heads? I mean their mouths! Yes that's what I meant! Silly me!

Personally I think the two of them just look like trouble all sweetened up...but that's just my take!

Update: My cousin's husband is doing well. He's awake and they have been able to take him off the ventilator and taken all tubes out. He's talking and doing well. He does have an infection right now and they are working on that...MRSA has been tossed out there but I've not heard anything definite on that yet. He's going to stay at the hospital awhile longer while they run some more tests and hopefully they'll figure out what's wrong. So thank you for your continued prayers they are much appreciated!

3 comments:

  1. rob that quarter jar! They seem to fall out in groups don't they. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Auntie! Nikki we'll have to rob the Spiderman bank...lol I should take a picture of that one of these days

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...