Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Yoga and Other Things

Dru...doing whatever it is that he does. Yes his name really means trouble. Today, with this cousin, they filled the sandbox up with water...NAUGHTY! The two of them were soaked head to toe. Not that I didn't need to make sure one of them was fed and ready to be out the door for pre-school or anything. OH they were naughty! Now our box needs to drain or whatever and Eli can't use his new sand toys he got from his Oma and Grandpa...today would have been a good day for that. Arrggg those boys!

Dru started putting this thing on his lips and it reminded me of myself when I was a kid and had clothespins all over myself. It was a way to hold the clothes pins while I hung clothes on the line (by the way I HATED doing that and I HATE the way the clothes feel after drying on the line!) Anyway, I took a picture of him and as you can see my Wii fit board was there and he likes to occasionally work out with me. He really likes to do Yoga which cracks me up. So here's his Yoga position: Standing Tree (I think, this is all from memory)
And this one is called Half Moon...this one rolls me cause he does it for like a second and then goes Oh mom I can't hold it anymore I have to rest...uh OK Dru...you do that! Funny kid! The weather is good today and in awhile I will let Dru back outside...I hope the sandbox has dried a bit or that will be more laundry.
Our weeks have become busy and I can't keep up...what will I do when there are 4 kids in sports? I don't even want to know. Right now Ian has practice Tues. and Thurs. and as of right now Lee has it Mon. and Wed. At some point in the fall Dru will have soccer...we are crazy I think. The jury is still out on that I believe!
Have a good day everyone!

1 comment:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...