Friday, April 16, 2010

Souvenirs

Check out the new duds for the boys! Their grandparents just got back from Hawaii for their 30Th wedding anniversary. They brought the boys home a t-shirt and a necklace (for the bigger boys) and a book about colors. I think there is going to be a test on how to say the colors in Hawaiian though...pretty sure you need to say each and every consonant and vowel in those words. Pretty interesting though! They also brought Frank and I a really nice wind chime...I love wind chimes and have several already. It will be nice to hear it chiming in the wind!

Here is Dru and Eli showing us their new things!
Here are Ian, Lee, and Dru all in their t-shirts and necklaces! Right now the big hype are the necklaces.
Hope all have a good day!

2 comments:

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...