Wednesday, April 28, 2010

In Hock

Well, we finally did it! I got a new washer and dryer today. I think we went into hock for these two, but we did it. (we aren't really in hock...)

This is the Dryer...
And the washer.
Between the price and everything else...this is what we decided was best for us. I'm still a little nervous about the whole thing though. Money, will it work, will it smell, leak, will I save money, will it really help save me time, how come it doesn't also fold the clothes and put them away? I guess only time will tell...I hate spending money and not knowing for sure...guess that's life.
Anyway, have a good night/day!

2 comments:

  1. Hurray for you!!!!!!!!!! I love them! I bet you do too.. and thank you for all your sweet funny comments on my blog~

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I quite enjoy reading your blogs Auntie and Nikki!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...