Saturday, April 17, 2010

No Ham

So typically one would serve a hunk of ham for Easter...bleh! I say! Neither Frank or I are big hunk of ham eaters. Now don't get me wrong, we like our bacon and sausage and such things like that, but not ham or pork chops. If I'm hungry I've been known to eat a ham sandwich from time to time...but that's about it.



So, since we were having Easter at our house this year (YIPPEEE!!) it dawned on us we could serve just whatever the heck we wanted and it would be OK! LOVE that part of being an adult and having things at your house!

We originally wanted Prime Rib but after some searching and pricing...we went with lower grade steak...so that's what we had! Frank was the main cook of the day and he did a fantastic job! Here are our yummy steaks! We also had jello eggs from Oma and Grandpa Jolly and twice baked potatoes, salad and Oma brought a yummy cake for dessert! We ate ourselves silly! Although Frank wasn't happy with the taste of the steak or potatoes but I thought they were good. But I don't always like my own cooking either so I understand where Frank's coming from. The cool thing is we have 2 steaks leftover that we can BBQ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...