Thursday, June 3, 2010

Meet Bruiser

See his nice black eye he gave himself while camping? First day and not more than an hour we were there and he tripped over his own feet and it all happened in slow motion. He did a header right into the metal picnic table. I think these kids are related to me...constantly hurting themselves. On top of that black eye, he's now got road rash on his forehead and nose and busted top lip. He's quite the looker ladies I tell you! He's also a dirt eater if you didn't notice that from the picture, he really likes his own mud pies.

Hope all enjoyed the wonderful weather we had today. I know we did. Have a good Friday everyone.

1 comment:

  1. LOL is there anything he DIDN'T do to himself???????

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...