Wednesday, December 15, 2010

As Much As You Can

Other titles could have read...Candy+Kids=Bad Idea or Let's guess which kid will act like a nut first?

Well, every year for the last few years my mom has made a gingerbread house for the boys and we either go there or they come here and they decorate it together. At the same time there is a contest of wills between who is shoveling as much candy in their mouth and who is monitoring the kid whose doing it. Very funny! This year, we were unable to decorate with Oma and Grandpa Jolly so they sent the house home and we were finally able to decorate on Sunday. This year's theme...put as much candy on your house and get done in 5 minutes or quicker! I think we were going for under 5 minutes. I really was hoping to make this last a bit longer.
On a side note, I bought Kraft's marshmallow gingerbread flavored mellows in the shape of gingerbread men....GAG! Those are SO gross! I know my opinion in this area lacks because I don't like marshmallows to begin with but may I repeat again...GAG!!!!
Well there's some Christmasy things we are up to these days! I hope you all are doing well and staying afloat in your boat houses!

2 comments:

  1. At MzSharon's house anyone who said "GAG" went to time out and came back and took a bite! :) just feel lucky~

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...1...2...skip a few...99...100 Just counting Mz. Sharon....

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...