Thursday, December 2, 2010

Orchids

And you thought I was done with Vegas stuff....silly you!
In the Bellagio they had a garden atrium and we went in there and walked around. Part of this Atrium they had an Orchid green house. So I walked through it and saw some beautiful flowers. I have always seen the typical white Orchids, so when I saw this my jaw almost dropped.

Isn't this beautiful? Just vivid detail I thought. I LOVE these purple Mums!! I'd have a whole yard of them!
Another Orchid I thought was really cool. Looks like a flower sticking out it's tongue.

More Mums.
Purple Orchids...too bad these flowers take a careful hand or I would consider having a bunch.

With all the rain right now I just thought I'd share some color with you. Don't get me wrong the rain doesn't bother me so much, but sometimes the lack of color it seems does. So enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOOO I MISS HAWAIIIIIIIIIIIII

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was lucky enough to stay at the Bellagio a couple of times (thank you parents!) and they change the flowers there all the time, they are always so gorgeous. It was fun seeing your pictures of your trip, brought back great memories :) Looks like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Elizabeth...that's how they get you to come back all the time...see what the flowers look like! Very cool to know though! We had a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...