Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve Pj's

So this year was tough all around for pj's for this family of 6! I don't know what was wrong with retailers or the fact I had to wait longer to get them pj's but there was a cruddy selection out there. Nothing really fun at all. This year it was a bit stressful this year trying to find some. Normally we try to get them all to match but as you can tell it didn't work out this year. It made me a bit sad, but it was this or no pj's.

It makes it a tad hard when Ian is getting to that point where they don't exactly make the pj's we like (like what Dru and Eli are wearing) in Ian's size. Depending on the store we can still find some, but it is slim pickings. The kid is just getting too tall and well I'd like it if he'd stop.

So here are the pj's, and if you know Ian at all, you will understand just how funny and fitting that shirt is for him. He did ask if he could wear this shirt to school and I said no, it was pj's. Dru and Eli I was able to find matching pj's, and they both just love their pj's. Ian and Lee together, I think they both have had a growth spurt. I can't believe how tall either one of them are...they should have gotten bricks for Christmas to put on their heads. Where was Santa on that one???

Double Trouble here!
Heartbreaker right there! Can you guess what was the topic of conversation this Christmas season? Go ahead, let me know what you think it was....
By the time bedtime rolled around the kids were very amped and ready for Christmas. However, they went to bed fairly well...all except Eli. He went to bed like normal and then was up an hour or so later. I was not happy! I had plans! I had got all the wrapping done before Christmas Eve and I was going to go to bed before midnight!!! it also meant I could watch Christmas Vacation w/o wrapping AND w/o kids! Sigh...he was up for at least 3 hours...Santa was never going to be able to come! EVER! I finally got fed up and laid down with him in our bed and sure enough about 10 minutes later he was snoozing away. So, never fear Santa did come and all was well!

2 comments:

  1. No one would tell you to cute a girls hair, don't do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I won't cut it until I'm ready!!! I learned my lesson with Dru...not until I'm ready!

    ReplyDelete

Music That Moves You

I don't know about you guys, but there are times in my life that are defined by music. The summer after I graduated High school was Tom...